We are looking for people who are passionate about solving a huge problem with today’s professional workplace.
The problem we are solving is that the identity, reputation, and relationships of over 600 million professionals and businesses on LinkedIn are unreliable, unverified, and untrustworthy. This has rendered what should be a powerful platform to represent yourself and find professionals and companies to work with through your network, virtually impossible.
We believe there is a massive opportunity to build a new professional identity network that represents how professionals have evolved and to enable professionals to truly unlock the power of the people they know and trust, helping them find their next opportunity or next person to hire.
Our engineering team is a fast-paced, agile, industry leading organization that leverages the latest technologies and best practices in design and development. As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer you will be a technical leader with a passion to design and deliver industry-leading software to shape the future of work.
With Us You Will:
- Drive design, and development of new capabilities by collaborating with Product Management and User Experience. Elaborate on the features, estimate tasks, and deliver high-quality code.
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, application architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Exhibit big-picture thinking to deliver functionality that matters to our customers.
- Work in an agile development environment and deliver customer-ready code to production multiple times a day.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Product Management to provide support for the active customer base to continually improve the core SaaS platform.
- Be excited about keeping up with technology, changing tools, environments, and providing mentorship across the team.
- Enjoy a strong technical environment where all members of the engineering team are close to the code and making impactful technical contributions.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing mobile applications, ideally in a team environment in a SaaS company.
- Experience implementing Progressive Web Applications
- Strong focus on productivity, quality, and attention to detail.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and desire to improve.
- Be team oriented wanting to do what is necessary for the success of the team and the customer.
- Review, research, prototype, and recommend emerging software development technologies and evolving industry best practices.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with iOS, Android, leading-edge web standards, Web programming, Test-driven development, version control systems (subversion, GIT), and continuous integration.
- Proficiency in responsive web-application design and progressive web applications.
- Deep understanding of web-development e.g. REST APIs, security, networking, debugging.
- Experience with service-based cloud software architectures, deployment, scaling, reliability, efficiency, performance, and common challenges.
- The ability to not just point out a problem, but to understand architectures, technologies, and systems enough to actively drive the solution.