Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. We’re passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations plays an integral leadership role on the Freshly marketing team, responsible for establishing and managing marketing processes, overseeing project management and facilitating alignment between Marketing and key internal stakeholders. They will be responsible for driving forward initiatives that maximize the effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction with the Freshly Marketing team and our deliverables. The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will oversee project management, marketing planning & development processes, objective setting, financial budgeting. We are looking for an effective change agent.
- LEAD MARKETING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Be the key point of contact on Marketing for all cross-functional (and inter-team) leads in ensuring planning and executional tactics align with strategic objectives for our company and brand.
- Help ensure alignment on priorities, identify synergies, and partner with the marketing team to refine workflow and processes This includes managing the overall project portfolio and classifying and prioritizing projects based on company/department strategies and available resources.
- Manage Marketing project timelines and deliverables, creating a shared marketing calendar, communicating deadlines, and reviewing consistency of deliverables.
- Monitor project progress and control the dependencies that affect resources, budgets and schedule.
- Plan resources at the department-level and optimize the use of resources.
- DEVELOP & MANAGE FRESHLY’S MARKETING RHYTHM
- Define and orchestrate the marketing “rhythm” processes holding teams responsible and
- Marketing planning & calendarization: Lead process establishing timing/cadence, collecting team inputs, facilitating collaboration sessions and translating into cohesive marketing plan and quarterly activation calendar.
- OKRs: Spearhead process to establish annual and quarterly marketing objectives and lead team’s routine tracking against set objectives.
- Budget: Manage budgeting and spend tracking process for marketing team working closely with CMO and Finance partners for reporting purposes.
- Reviews: Ensure marketing reviews and development plans are created and implemented on time.
- Build scalable tools, systems, templates and processes that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our end-to-end marketing processing as our business grows and scales.
- Develop effective meeting management standards for the Marketing team; socialize ways of working, objectives and outcomes of key meetings with cross-functional partners.
- Promote information flow and communication.
- Partner with analytics to track relevant KPIs and build process for share-outs.
- SUPPORT ESTABLISHMENT OF BEST IN CLASS MARKETING TEAM AND PRACTICES
- Build, train, coach and manage a team of Project Managers.
- Drive best practices across marketing organization and be an agent of change by building a gold standard that the rest of the company will want to adapt to.
- Collaborate with IT to identify and implement marketing technology to help automate management and reporting (e.g., CMS, DAM).
- Create a knowledge base with Lessons Learned and Best Practices from past projects.
- 7+ years relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong attention to detail.
- You are results-oriented and process-focused with a passion for problem solving and efficiency.
- You are a strong relationship builder, with proven ability to work cross functionally (as well as up, down and across the organization).
- You are able to communicate clearly and seamlessly with a broad array of stakeholders.
- You enjoy being an advocate for open and transparent communication.
- You are hard working with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are comfortable (and thrive!) in situations that can be ambiguous and ever-changing.
- You have a passion for marketing, food, health & wellness!
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!