Who We Are
PowerSpike is a media & technology company focused on building the most compelling and streamlined destination for activating sponsorships within gaming communities. PowerSpike collaborates with 20,000+ gaming and esports influencers to execute premium, authentic influencer marketing campaigns. PowerSpike’s influencer network reaches over 125M viewers every month and grew over 1000% in 2018. The 4-year-old company is backed by Techstars, Cox Enterprises, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Dorm Room Fund, and Ocean Azul Partners.
What we’re building
PowerSpike is building the world’s first Influencer Exchange.
Like a traditional ad exchange, where buyers can place bids for ads in real-time, PowerSpike’s technology instead enables brands to bid on influencers. We’re taking the simple and streamlined experience of programmatic advertising, and combining it with the authenticity of influencer marketing to deliver instantly scalable influencer campaigns. Think Google Ads meets influencers.
Currently focused on the gaming space, our technology enables brands like Intuit TurboTax and Activision Blizzard to launch influencer campaigns across our network of over 20,000+ Twitch streamers, just like they'd make a media buy.
Your work will directly help influencers pursue their dreams and assist some of the biggest brands in the world in streamlining their influencer marketing efforts.
What we need
We’re looking for an organized, community focused, deadline oriented, spreadsheet + CRM ninja Senior Influencer Operations Manager to help bring PowerSpike’s sponsorships to life.
Working closely with the sales team, and reporting directly to the Accounts and Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for executing successful sponsorship campaigns with influencers - this includes ensuring deadlines are hit, assets are sent, and that campaigns are executed up to brand standards. You will be the direct point of contact for many streamers and will be responsible for ensuring their success. Your work will directly help thousands of creators to make streaming their full-time career.
We value learning, creativity, candor, and collaboration - and as one of the first people at PowerSpike, we’re looking for someone who can help us define our culture and processes for years to come. Simply put, we believe in hiring A+ people, giving them clarity in what success means, and then supporting them to their fullest potential.
- Managing the day to day of the many campaigns available on PowerSpike
- Onboarding new influencers while offering exceptional, prompt, & personalized client service
- Providing key deliverables and assets on time and efficiently
- Ensuring timelines are met, metrics are hit, and campaigns are successful
- Working with the accounts team to keep task management boards such as Asana to date for sponsorship campaigns on PowerSpike
- Implementing processes to help the accounts team move faster and to ensure execution with excellence
- Organizing and planning out influencer marketing campaigns
- Managing creator payouts and compensation
- Generating weekly performance reports for clients
- Working closely with the Accounts and Partnerships Manager to ensure client satisfaction
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver on new client expectations
- 3-5+ years experience in executing and running influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience in project management systems and operations
- Working knowledge of Asana or other task management platforms
- Desire to work in a fast-paced early-stage startup environment
- Ability to learn fast, adapt quickly, wear many hats, and hit the ground running
BONUS POINTS IF
- You’ve worked at a startup or attempted to launch your own startup before (even if it failed)
- You’re a streamer or have a network of streamers who you know
- You’re knowledgeable on the streaming and gaming ecosystems
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Early access to new products, games and services emerging in the space
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing startups in the gaming ecosystem
PowerSpike, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.