We're looking for an ambitious Sr. Accountant to elevate the accounting function. In this role, you will own the day-to-day accounting operations and play an integral part in designing a best-in-class finance and accounting org.
We are looking for a bright, empathetic, and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, venture-backed startup environment and wants to be able to make visible contributions to the company.
With Us You Will:
- Manage all accounting operations including bookkeeping, billing, A/R, A/P, fixed asset tracking, and other accounting duties.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes, and prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Develop and maintain daily reconcilement process across all accounts including our internal ledger, vendors, and bank accounts.
- Manage the relationship with our UK accounting firm for our R&D subsidiary.
- Assist in performing responsibilities related to external audits.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
What We Look For:
- 4 years of accounting experience with at least 2 years working in a venture-backed technology company.
- Hungry, curious, and capable to develop your career.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written. Proactive problem solver, anticipating future needs with a strong bias for action.
- Strong project management skills; data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Embrace the nature of a start-up. We work hard and we have a great time.