WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As a Sales Engineer at WalkMe you will act as the conduit between sales and delivery to translate customers' business vision and strategy into solutions, and guide the technology evaluation part of the sales process. You will work with our most strategic clients, and exudes a passion for understanding their needs and expressing the value of WalkMe's products and solutions in meeting those needs. Lastly, you will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
What You'll Own
- Support the Account Executive by taking a consultative role in the customers' evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Communicating the value of WalkMe products through many mediums, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations.
- Manage technical POC's both onsite and offsite
- Collaborate on and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be able to convey that to product management and Engineering
- Speak at field events to both the technical and non-technical
- Work as an extension of marketing by promoting product knowledge by writing blogs, participating in demo-inspired webinars when needed.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience work with CRM systems, notably SFDC.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- A deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context.
What You'll Love About Us
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families, 401(k) with company matching program, Parental Leave programs, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration, innovation and accountability that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.