CultureIQ helps companies transform their own unique cultures into a competitive advantage. We offer a market-leading solution that combines human expertise with a powerful, flexible survey platform to help HR leaders quickly assess their culture and determine how to power it to meet their organizations’ strategic goals. Since 2014, we’ve grown from a 7-person startup to a global enterprise of more than 100 employees. And we’ve become a trusted partner to 33 percent of the Fortune 500, providing our clients with a holistic view of culture in their organizations, and custom solutions to make culture work better for them.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We take our own advice on creating great cultures, and that’s why CultureIQ has received consistent recognition for being a great place to work. In 2019 alone, CultureIQ received 8 Comparably awards for Best Company Perks & Benefits, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, Best Leadership Teams, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best CEOs for Women, Best Company in New York City and Best Company Outlook. Our workplace is busy but friendly and flexible, and we are committed to helping our employees grow, succeed and enjoy the journey along the way.
Who We're Searching For
The core responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to qualify new inbound leads for the sales team and generate new leads through outbound channels including e-mails, cold calls and gifting. The ideal candidate has experience in sales or communications. In lieu of experience, we are looking for evidence of exceeding goals, intelligence, drive, and willingness to learn and accept training.
About the Role
- Lead Generation
- Manage company-wide lead generation process from prospect identification to conversion to qualified opportunity
- Meticulously maintain lead information throughout all sales systems and databases
- Cold-call to qualify and convert leads when needed
- Review and update email templates to reflect latest in strategic messaging
- Work hand-in-hand with sales executives to seamlessly transition leads to qualified opportunities
- Use Salesforce and several other sales tools to aggregate sales and marketing data and generate reports for internal and external presentations
- Use data to refine our process and improve lead acquisition
- Attention to detail
- A self starter, who will initiate recommendations and ideas
- Excited about building relationships with prospects and clients
- A confident, patient, and thoughtful communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company environment
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a sense of humor, and is easy going
- Be committed to learning and becoming expert at sales and building sales relationships
- Be open to coaching and mentoring
- Excited by the prospect of growing your career as you exceed targets
If the above resonates with you, please apply to the job posting