There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With our powerful platform and team of strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive measurable, positive culture change. We’ve seen our product work and we’re gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse and committed to a common goal. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people and become a part of building a great company culture.
In 2019, CultureIQ won Comparably awards for Best CEO for Women & Diversity, Best Leadership Team, and Best Company in New York City. In 2018, CultureIQ won for Best Company Culture 2018, Best CEO 2018 and Best Company for Women 2018.
Who We're Looking For
CultureIQ is looking for QA Engineers who want to work on a product that is used by millions of users. The software that we create at CultureIQ is a critical part of the CultureIQ business, and we want customers to have a great experience while using it. You'll be expected to do a mix of manual and automated testing. You will have the opportunity to provide tremendous value to CultureIQ by bringing your fresh perspective on all things quality related.
About the Role
- In collaboration with the engineering team, define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product vision and software requirements
- Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software
- Identify and analyze issues and write detailed bug reports
- Review and provide feedback on requirements, design specifications, and technical design documentation to the product and engineering teams
- Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices
- Coordinate and run test automation, write and/or modify test scripts to maximize regression test coverage in Ruby, and analyze framework issues and fix bugs or create bug reports
- 5+ years professional experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You're a self-motivated independant contributor but can also collaborate as part of team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If the above resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!