Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
About the Customer Success Team
The Project Manager role exists within the Customer Success Team reporting into the Senior Manager, Project Development & Strategy. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a hyper-organized Project Manager with a knack for planning and a passion for public health. The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, and implementation of a complex project, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of Unite Us. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, and we are looking for someone who can zoom out and see the big picture but also roll their sleeves up and jump into the weeds. You will create project plans, oversee the technical implementation of Unite Us, and work closely with the CSOPS team to align the different activities and priorities of a complex implementation with grace. You’ll be a key part of a focused account team, so the ability to lead and work well with others is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed implementation plan that aligns with project goals and meets client deadlines
- Coordinate with account teams to ensure project segments are aligned, implementation is on schedule, and communication is consistent
- Respond and execute on ad-hoc client requests, identify time and resources needed to complete
- Identify resources needed for project success
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing, and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Identify issues and risks to project success and set an action plan in place to resolve
- Monitor and report on the project’s progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators for network success based on Unite Us best practices and client priorities
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment - you are a solutions-focused, adaptable team-player
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Excellent communication skills– Clear, concise, assertive and tactful
- Comfort analyzing data to tell a story and drive action
- Familiarity with the health and human services landscape
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in project/program management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in any Unite Us office location or can be remote
- This position requires 20% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.