Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
Even Financial is seeking a talented Data Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a member of the Product team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management, Business Intelligence and Strategy.
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs and inform priorities and product decisions
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch and monitoring for data & data science product features
- Own the internal and external relationships, ETL processes, schema, and data policies for databases supporting Business Intelligence, Partner Solutions, Risk and Client Experience functions
- Coordinate change management in databases/processes with minimal user interruption
- Use data to define the product roadmap and make feature decisions
- Continuously develop process improvements to reduce error rates and increase automation
- Act as data steward to audit, cleanse, and standardize disparate data sources
- Measure the impact of new features and make changes as necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers (brands, customers, and internal stakeholders) and act as an advocate for their needs
- Ship high quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Engineering, Computer Science
- 3+ years of product management or analytically-focused field experience
- Working experience in a related role
- Understand APIs, database design, ETL processes, & machine learning
- Proficient in data analysis
- Record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities
- Experience working closely with engineers and understanding technical tradeoffs
- Lived the full product lifecycle, having brought multiple products to market
- Collaborate with internal product and engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
- A background in or exposure to Digital Advertising or Financial technology preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Mode/Tableau, Looker a plus
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass