Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
Even Financial is seeking a talented Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a member of the Product team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy.
- Analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and growth opportunities to identify customer pain points and help shape the consumer product platform strategy.
- Identify and initiate market research required to round out available market data.
- Work collaboratively across business, technical, and senior stakeholders to identify new business opportunities.
- Create cohesive, compelling, and fact based presentations.
- Conduct user research and testing alongside UX Designers
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, UX Designer or similar role
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in wiring or design software (we use LucidChart + Adobe XD)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc. in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass