WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
- As a Product Manager at WalkMe, you will own the strategy and vision for WalkMe's products and services from conception to release whilst driving the complete product life-cycle. You will have an active role in initiating, creating and managing WalkMe’s core products, whilst supporting our continuous growth and high demand from our global customers.
What You’ll Own
- Proactively manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to product release
- Develop product strategies and road-maps
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure that our customers' needs are met
- Work closely with the Product Design team to produce medium fidelity mock-ups and wire-frames
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data, interviews, and research
- Collect and analyze market requirements
- Ensure deadlines are constantly being met
What You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Management experience
- Experience with SaaS and/or Complex Systems
- Technical degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a B2B tech startup.
- Experience managing a complete product life-cycle, from conception to release.
- Both inbound and outbound Product Management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of UI and UX principles.
- Strong business and technical orientation.
- Experience with data driven decision making.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven success in working across an organization with different teams and departments.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
What You Will Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- WalkMe Raises 40 million in Series F funding.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.