At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale, systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
In this role you'll lead design for our AI authoring product, which empowers users to build, train, and optimize natural language automation across our partner integrations. You'll focus on building experiences that augment the efforts of our Machine Learning Research and Engineering teams through performance insights and content recommendations. You can expect to be regularly prototyping micro interactions, designing elegant, innovative and user-friendly experiences, presenting work internally and to clients, and designing and conducting user tests.
You will work closely with our product managers, engineers, researchers, and clients to help reinvent how enterprise companies interact with their customers. Together with a small and motivated design team, you’ll work on a highly advanced product that can make a tangible difference in people’s lives and you’ll watch your ideas get built and deployed on a weekly basis.
What you'll need
- 5+ years in product design
- A portfolio with projects that showcase experience design, interface design and visual design
- Experience designing within brand guidelines and design systems
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specs
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive web, as well as native iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working directly with customers to translate their needs into actionable deliverables
What we'd like to see
- Design experience with mobile and conversational UI or experience designing for AI/ML/NLP
- Experience with mobile design, and specifically conversational UI and design
- Experience with high-fidelity prototyping using tools such as Framer, Principle, etc.
- Experience using data driven design techniques and a fluency with analytics
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch daily
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack room
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.