OnSiteIQ is looking for a Strategy and Operations Manager professional to join our growing Ops team and deliver our ground-breaking SaaS platform to Owner/Developers and Insurance companies across the country. This position is located in Grand Central Tech, the hub of innovation in midtown Manhattan.
Within a Strategy and Operations Manager role, you will be delivering on our product and service promise to our clients while helping build, improve and implement our scaling operational strategy. Our clients are the largest real estate owners and developers in the country. As one of the founding members of the operations team, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our COO, CEO in a high transparency role.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the COO to create and implement strategic goals and initiatives
- Manage the Field Ops team and Ops associates in day to day operations
- Seek out new and manage existing partnerships with all vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for opening new markets through onboarding of local data collection contractors
- Act as liaison between sales, product and the operations team
- Work with Customer Success to develop long lasting relationships with our clients to ensure successful product/service delivery
- Utilize your written and verbal interpersonal skills to connect with senior executives at real estate and General Contracting organizations
- Make strategic decisions based on data and metrics
- Engage with our CTO and Head of Engineer to help craft the Ops product development pipeline
- Confident and focused on the mission, with a consistent record
- Visionary, self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Confident, unwavering and determined
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving operational processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or MBA
- 5+ years of operations experience in SaaS
- Helped scale service based or other tech startups
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- OnSiteIQ builds world-class technology that brings construction sites to its users, wherever they are, without all the dust and debris. OnSiteIQ automatically maps 360-degree imagery to building floor plans, enabling people to virtually walk through these sites to monitor progress, find and track issues, and collaborate with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI & computer vision expertise, the OnSiteIQ team is working toward a risk assessment platform that’s safer and faster than any human inspection.
What its like to work at OnSiteIQ:
- We are a team of entrepreneurs hell-bent on changing the world of construction
- Our vision is to have the largest data set of construction risk information in the industry
- Our mission is for our technology to touch every construction site in the world to help save lives
- We have crafted the industries strongest team of advisors in construction, risk and real estate
- We are Venture backed by a world-renowned leader in risk and insurtech
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by following simple safety protocol
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.