WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
WalkMe is looking for a full-time commercial attorney to join our in-house global Legal team. You will collaborate with colleagues across the company and around the world to support WalkMe’s needs and play a meaningful role in our growth. Based in the US, you'll report to our General Counsel in Tel Aviv.
What You’ll Own
- Advise on a broad range of commercial matters and support our sales teams on deal structure and contract negotiations
- Review, draft, negotiate, and interpret a variety of commercial agreements including SaaS agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues in the US and internationally, with sound business and legal knowledge based on company priorities
- Advise senior management and leaders on relevant legal issues and risks, complex agreement structures, approval processes, and company policies and procedures
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis
What You Need to Succeed
- At least three years of relevant legal experience with mobile, internet, or technology companies (law firm, in-house, or both) with SaaS experience preferred with a JD from an accredited law school and active Bar membership
- Excellent legal and business acumen. You think strategically and details do not escape you. You are known for solving problems and working with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance.
- You can share complex messages with a variety of audiences, channels, and contexts. Your communication style shifts to match your audience.
- You enjoy working with sales teams and understand the urgency of client-oriented deadlines. You own your projects and have happy clients when the work is done.
What you will love about us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zuora, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.