WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
WalkMe is looking for a top-notch HR Business Partner to help solve challenges and promote the Walkme culture everyday, This is a collaborative role with a lot of opportunity for impact as we continue to grow. We’re looking for an HR professional invested in building and nurturing relationships with both leadership and team members across different offices, functions and remote locations. This is a and hands-on role in which you’ll make your mark while creating our culture and promote employee engagement. You will report to the Head of People for the US.
What You'll Own
- Partner with managers to understand their essential issues and organization needs and provide professional HR advice and consultation on issues around people management
- Advise local team members and leads on all things People related issues, respond to employee relations concerns
- Monitor the “pulse” of the organization, supporting employees and managers to enact changes that preserve Walkme unique culture while supporting the needs of employees
- Coach leaders and people managers to manage employees and provide advice on varying employee topics and issues
- Implement management development programs
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, employee relations, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Provide creative and engaging solutions to motivate employees at different career points and stages
- Be the POC for all things related to employee success and culture for the department
- Work with our local and global HR Team to assure understanding of the our strategy
- Ensure legal compliance and promote resolution for complex employee issues
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team on staffing within division
What You'll Need to Succeed
- At least 7 years in an HR Business Partner of HR Manager role
- A Bachelor’s degree (relevant Masters degree- an advantage)
- Experience working with sales departments - huge advantage
- Expertise in a diverse human resources background with experience including; employee relations, benefits and compensation, training, compliance, and recruitment
- Experience supporting growing organizations and working directly with senior management.
- Leadership skills and team player qualities with a can-do attitude, and the highest level of integrity
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.