Snaps is the leader in connecting global brands and consumers in AI-powered automated conversations. Our award-winning technology helps executives across customer experience, marketing, e-commerce and product teams create, automate and optimize experiences that their customers will love in channels like iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, webchat, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SMS, Google My Business, and more.
The world’s top brands, including Michael Kors, Nike, Tiffany & Co., Live Nation, Simon Properties, Lane Bryant and more leverage Snaps’ products to acquire new customers and increase lifetime value through marketing and customer experience automation.
The future is conversational. Snaps is your partner.
Check us out!
As the Head of Product at Snaps, you will develop our product vision, and collaborate with engineering and commercial departments to align our go-to-market strategy, roadmap, and ideal customer profile with your domain expertise. You will also oversee the shipping of new features and capabilities that lean into the company vision. We are looking for an adaptable, self-motivated person with strong critical thinking & communication skills to promote the market adoption of our B2B enterprise SaaS product in a fast-growth frontier space.
- Develop the Product vision and strategy, and effectively communicate it both internally and externally.
- Deeply understand both the buyer and users of our product, and represent their voices in our product roadmap.
- Lead the planning and manage the delivery of our agile process.
- Manage and review the documentation and communication of product updates.
- Support the enablement of our sales and marketing team as a product and market expert.
- Support the business by developing and iterating on pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with conversational designers and CSMs to maximize product understanding and utility.
- Stay up-to-date regarding conversational design principles, technology capabilities, emerging trends, and the competitive landscape.
You're a great fit if you have...
- 5-10 years experience in product management for enterprise software products.
- Extensive experience with B2B2C products, i.e. products that have both business and consumer-facing elements (e.g. email, social media marketing, e-comm, etc.).
- Experience and domain expertise in marketing technology: eCommerce, CRM, mobile marketing, personalization, email and other related software products that are purchased and used by various teams in consumer product marketing organizations.
- Experience building product and balancing service priorities for top tier enterprise customers.
- Extensive experience at a startup (ideally as a Founder), managing product and engineering orgs of 20 people.
- Experience supporting commercial market (sales, marketing, and customer success) with roadmaps, meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Strong technical acumen.
- A degree in computer science, or related.
- Experience with chatbots or other conversational AI -related products, including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, or deep learning technologies.
- Experience in eCommerce technology applications for retail, travel, or hospitality.
Come work at Snaps!
- Join us in our mission to transform the customer journey and own equity in the company.
- We offer the tangible perks you’d expect at a startup: snacks, meals, drinks, and Apple computers.
- We are a diverse group of colleagues with backgrounds in design, anthropology, media, mathematics, music, psychology & technology.
- Unlimited sick & vacation time, with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance.
- 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Commuter Benefits.
- Quarterly team outings.
- Annual offsite event: We love the Catskills!
Snaps is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Snaps are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.