At Resident, we believe in the power of home. It’s your personal domain, a place of endless possibilities where your dreams come true. We create products that inspire you to embrace all that your home could be, whether it’s sleeping on the most comfortable mattress, or kicking back with friends on a sofa you customized. Because your home is a reflection of you. And that’s a beautiful thing.
Our approach to work is also centered around you. We want to help you dream, innovate, and grow into the next phase of your career. Resident has been called one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer businesses in the industry, and we’re looking for fresh thinkers and risk-takers to help us grow our brand. If you’re a dreamer ready for a new challenge, Resident might be the home for you!
About the role:
We're looking for a talented Paid Social Growth Manager who really knows their stuff, the type that can impress with actions (not with industry buzzwords) to join our rapidly expanding Paid Social team.
As a Paid Social Growth Manager, you will create, manage and optimize paid social accounts driving new customer acquisition and sales growth. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, determined marketer to create a massive impact on a young, explosive start-up.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Own all aspects of Paid Social across platforms including Facebook and Instagram including ideation, setup, execution, reporting and optimization
- Manage budgets and drive campaigns to sales and revenue targets
- Collaborate with the current Paid Social managers, creative, marketing, analytics and product teams to scale, test and grow revenue
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance
- Ability to own their Paid Social accounts without micro-management
- Consistently hit performance targets
- Keep weekly campaign pacing to within goals
- Execute delegated tasks within a timely and efficient manner
- Add to team culture in a positive manner
- 2-4+ years’ experience actively managing biddable campaigns, and ideally a specialist in Paid Social
- Experience driving ROI positive paid social campaigns for an eCommerce business
- Analytically minded with the ability to optimize campaigns based on data generated and solve complex problems
- Experience in a very fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to quickly get up to speed, iterate and take on other projects
- Experience launching new accounts, including building, tracking, scaling and optimizing
- Experience in attribution, tracking, multivariate, a/b testing and campaign reporting
- Measurable success in running performance based paid social campaigns
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to work within a decentralized team
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills