At Resident, we believe in the power of home. It’s your personal domain, a place of endless possibilities where your dreams come true. We create products that inspire you to embrace all that your home could be, whether it’s sleeping on the most comfortable mattress, or kicking back with friends on a sofa you customized. Because your home is a reflection of you. And that’s a beautiful thing.
Our approach to work is also centered around you. We want to help you dream, innovate, and grow into the next phase of your career. Resident has been called one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer businesses in the industry, and we’re looking for fresh thinkers and risk-takers to help us grow our brand. If you’re a dreamer ready for a new challenge, Resident might be the home for you!
What you'll be responsible for:
- Manage/optimize hands-on keyboard programmatic campaigns across 6 brands (plus any future brands) focusing on retargeting and new user acquisition.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Social, Search, Affiliate, Email, Product and Analytics team to come up with cross-channel campaign strategies to impact the business overall bottom-line.
- Perform multivariate testing to identify winning opportunities and scale accordingly across different targeting strategies, creatives, frequencies, recency, and other relevant metrics.
- Act as point of escalation for all Programmatic related issues around campaign performance, cross-channel strategies, and overall traffic driver ensuring they are tackled in a timely manner.
- Constantly act as a full-funnel expert understanding how programmatic impacts our bottom line, QA-ing everything from the audience to the creative to the landing page to the whole checkout funnel and confirmation.
- Be a programmatic evangelist for internal & external stakeholders
- Help decrease channel CPA (trans), drive incremental transactions MoM, drive qualified new users, and The performance will be measured based on channel CPA, Incremental Transaction Growth MoM, and Brand Uplift
Who you are:
- Able to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- An Excellent communicator -- Able to digest and distill complex campaign strategies to a larger crowd whilst being concise
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Someone that that does not mind putting the time when they have to in order to achieve their KPIs
What you have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience managing (hands-on) performance-focused campaigns in programmatic utilizing various ad formats and placements (e.g., Display, In-Stream, Out-Stream, CTV, OTT, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Google Display & Video 360 (formerly DoubleClick Bid Manager), Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager), and Google Analytics managing and optimizing programmatic performance-focused campaigns
- High success rate in hitting client goals – CPA and ROAS
- Analytical Mindset and fluent in MS Excel/Google Sheets and other data analytics tools like Tableau, Data Studio, etc.
- Strong understanding of US/UK publishers and exchanges
- Clear communication and organization skills
- High Level of integrity, proactiveness, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to be cross-functional and collaborative in a fast pace environment with teams across the globe and not limited to these responsibilities
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Nice to have: Experience with Criteo self-service platform and Amazon DSP & familiarity with multiple DMP and Social Platforms (FB, Twitter, LiveRamp, Oracle)