At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Events Manager to oversee sponsorships and trade shows at our rapidly growing AI/robotics software company.
● Create and manage the sponsorship and trade show marketing strategies and resulting initiatives for multiple business units
● Collaborate with and advise sales, business development, product, and marketing teams to build and execute holistic GTM and CRM plans for sponsorships and trade shows
● Maintain a pulse on industry events to determine where WorkFusion should be in the market to create awareness and drive demand
● Execute both online and offline programs such as industry conferences, workshops, webinars and more
● Produce creative, experiential initiatives that bring WorkFusion to life for our clients
● Develop a deep understanding of WorkFusion’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
● 5+ years experience in a marketing position or field marketing role
● Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy and as part of a team in a global, diverse group
● Experience developing marketing strategy for emerging markets/sales territories
● Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
● Experience with Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft Suite, Marketing Automation Tool such as Eloqua
● Prior event experience required
● Prior B2B experience required
● Position requires 30% travel