At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
Nova Credit's success is driven by the incredible culture that we create and foster every day. We are looking for an exceptional culture carrier to continue to create and develop impactful initiatives that foster a positive work environment where all can be their best self. You will be responsible for investing in our unique office space, in planning outside events and trips, and in supporting our COO, where you will have the unique opportunity to see first hand how a fast paced startup functions. As executive assistant and office manager, you will play an essential role in enabling the success of Nova Credit and our team. Come help us make magic happen!
- Office management: Foster an incredible and inclusive work environment that everyone is excited to thrive in every day with the support they need. Be the first point of contact with employees for all office related needs, build and maintain relationships with multiple vendors, and oversee day-to-day office operations for our New York office.
- Executive assistant: Support our COO in all administrative functions including: calendaring, schedule management, email communication, travel and other high priority items.
- Events: Drive various Nova events including quarterly team activities and company wide offsites with an eye to creatively expressing our culture and embodying our Nova values.
- 2+ year experience in operations or as an assistant.
- Available to be physically located in Nova office on weekdays 9am-6pm
- Exceptionally organized, proactive, high energy, and clear communicator.
- An anything-it-takes personality, understanding that all tasks are equally important for driving success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Passion for connecting the world and supporting inclusion.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.