At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of the history and future success of a company that will become mainstream in the US. We are looking for an ERP Development Architect at Freshly's headquarters in Manhattan, New York.
The mission of the ERP Development Architect is to provide strategic technical leadership that enables business success as impacted by technology and its application to business systems (integrated technology, process and work done by people). You will facilitate, lead and direct enterprise architecture in multiple contexts of the business and act as the sounding board among ERP application managers. You will accomplish this mission in an environment of rapidly changing business models, technology, and customer expectations.
- Build and support Enterprise Applications mainly ERP related middleware and interfaces.
- Work cohesively with 3rd party vendor to monitor and support system hosting.
- Serve as the onsite technical expert to solve system issues.
- Triage and fix urgent production issues to support end users.
- Provide technical guidance to ERP application team.
- Act as a liaison between infrastructure team and application team. Review code and act as the gatekeeper to enforce best practice of the system changes.
- Migrate approved code changes from TEST to PROD environment.Communicate to end users regarding to system maintenance and refresh.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Dynamics NAV programming with strong enterprise architecture background
- Involved in the full systems life cycle such as, designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software.
- Strong understanding of Cloud architectural solutions and integration patterns.
- Designing and integrating multi-tier application, server and relational database environments.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Data warehousing (DW), Business Intelligence (BI); Analytics preferred.
- C/AL and C/SIDE programming experience required.
- AL & Extensions programming experience highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV/365 architecture
- Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade experience is preferred.
- Ability to code and document the customization following standard practices.
- Lead application deployments and any upgrade as needed.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!