At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of the history and future success of a company that will become mainstream in the US. We are looking for a Manager of ERP Application at Freshly's headquarters in Manhattan, New York.
The manager of ERP Application is responsible of maximizing Freshly’s newly implemented ERP system (Dynamics NAV) to its fullest potential. You will manage, enhance and deliver solutions in all finance and procurement related areas, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications. You will work mainly with Finance teams in identifying paths for improvement in business processes and implementing changes in NAV to support these goals. In this role, you will act as the intermediary between SMEs and the in-house development team on customizing the system to fit company needs in a rapid growing environment.
- Maintain and support Dynamics NAV ERP System.
- Troubleshoot system errors and document consistent problems for future enhancement.
- Manage NAV projects and Streamline business processes in accounting and procurement areas by collaborating with business teams and technical teams.
- Build effective training program so that all key business users are probably trained to be more productive in the current and new enterprise systems.
- Build rapport, credibility and cohesion across all business, operational and technology teams. Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, evidenced by the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Build effective change controls in the NAV and its integrated systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Dynamics NAV.
- Strong understanding of NAV finance, procurement and logistic modules.
- Experience in SOD setup.
- Background and knowledge in finance, procurement and logistics.
- Strong IT & ERP Project Management knowledge and discipline.
- Demonstrates leadership in the face of adversity.
- Knowledge of C/AL or .NET programming is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptive to change of goals and requirements as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com .
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!