BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a proven track record in building data management solutions that solve customer business challenges. You will partner with customers, Sales, SE and Product teams, to develop highly scalable, resilient data management solutions that deliver the outcomes defined by our customers. You love thinking strategically about business problems, products, and technical challenges and thrive on connecting technology with measurable business value for customers. Most importantly, working as a team with your peers to close massive deals energizes you!
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE... YOU WILL:
- Strategically drive new business in enterprise accounts in close synergy with the account teams to achieve product and services bookings targets
- Have a passion for designing, developing and building large scale data management solutions for major enterprise customers
- Cultivate a professional and consultative relationship with the customer, at the executive, purchasing and storage administrative level, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer
- Customarily and regularly engage at client facilities and deliver high impact presentations, leveraging strong technical skills.
- Take on a leadership role in analyzing requirements and performing advanced solution designs across a breadth of Pure and Hyperscaler products and services.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process, including the identification of customer use cases, development of ROI models, and value-based selling.
- Intimate working knowledge on how to size, scope and position Pure’s Services Portfolio.
- High degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Experience in coordination and submission of winning proposals (RFQs, RFIs, RFPs), effective contract negotiations, appropriate/applicable interpretation of contract terms and conditions, issue identification and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated experience in selling and closing large, solution-oriented opportunities
- Competency in some or all of the technology pillars that enable customers to leverage Pure’s Modern Data Experience - Data Management/Protection/Migration, Analytics/AI/ML, Business Applications, and MultiCloud.
- Well versed on strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in the data storage industry and how to leverage this knowledge
- Working knowledge of Go To Market Sales Motions across both Enterprise and Global accounts
- 10+ years as a Consulting sales professional in data management, with focused experience selling into Enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years designing solutions including virtualization, storage, security and networking
- Executive presence and communication skills
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- Up to 50% travel is possible
- Located in the Eastern US States (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, DC)
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.