There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With our powerful platform and team of strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive measurable, positive culture change. We’ve seen our product work and we’re gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse and committed to a common goal. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, and become a part of building a great company culture.
In 2019, CultureIQ won Comparably awards for Best Company in New York City 2019 and Best Company Outlook 2019. In 2018, CultureIQ won for Best Company Culture 2018, Best CEO 2018 and Best Company for Women 2018.
Who We’re Searching For
CultureIQ is looking for a Director of Sales Operations to be our resident strategy, technology and reporting expert in charge of business process optimization, analysis, insight generation, training and tech stack management for the sales team and sales leadership.
In this role, the Director of Sales Operations will create and drive solutions with sales management, finance, marketing and product teams to optimize the CultureIQ’s ability to generate more revenue and maximize customer retention.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will partner closely and collaborate with other members of sales management, marketing, product and executive teams, helping us scale the B2B team's revenue productivity through operational excellence.
Within 6 months, our Revenue Operations Manager will
- Lead on reviews of sales territories, compensation programs, sales organization structures and forecasting processes
- Optimize our MQL to Opportunity conversion rates through a review and redesign of our lead routing process.
- Provide management quick and thorough views into the health of the business by redesigning dashboards and reporting.
- Review sales tech stack, consolidate, and investigate new solutions to streamline lead management, prospecting and pipeline management processes giving more time back to the sales team for revenue-generating activities.
- Reduce the amount of time required to create Board materials and insights for Board meetings and other key management discussions e.g QBRs by half by streamlining and consolidating data sources.
Within 12 months, our Revenue Operations Manager will
- Make sure that Salesforce is reliable and is our robust system-of-record for all commercial operations from lead to client and beyond.
- Explore current integrations between systems, so the sales team can prospect and manage their pipelines more efficiently
- Uncover risks and opportunities the sales organization should act on e.g. untapped leads, inefficient prospecting methods, territories, account growth, etc.
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement lead to create sales playbooks, training decks, videos, and learning modules with the goal of improving sales productivity and field communication, and development toward globally consistent methodology and processes.
- You're meticulous when it comes to the details, no error will slip past you.
- You have superb analytical skills
- A proven ability to manage simultaneous projects while meeting agreed deadlines
- You have strong communication skills – clear and regular communication keeping all stakeholders apprised of project updates
- Your understand the subtle nuance of advising and influencing stakeholders with differing perspectives
- You have an innate ability to blend planning and execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or comparable field of study.
- 4+ years of Business / Sales / Marketing / Revenue Operations experience in a Software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup environment.
- You have expert proficiency level with Salesforce.com
- Power-user proficiency level with Sales Engagement tools (Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
- Having experience using Pardot and BI tools (Tableau, InsightSquared), Apex development experience and/or a strategic consulting background are all helpful.
If all the above resonates, we encourage you to apply