We are looking for a full-stack marketing leader to define, launch and communicate the brand for our new consumer product. Leaning on a successful track-record leading early-stage startups through significant scaling, this individual will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy in order to increase brand awareness and drive user acquisition and engagement on the platform.
Reporting to our COO, the Director of Marketing will oversee all marketing activities including brand, PR/comms, content marketing, growth marketing, and product marketing. If you are passionate about shaping, narrating and evangelizing the future of work and professional identity, we'd love to hear from you.
With Us You Will:
- Brand Marketing: Oversee strategy and execution of content and campaigns targeted at growing brand awareness.
- Content Marketing + PR: Develop content marketing strategies and collaborate with PR agencies to elevate our position as a thought leader around the future of professional identity and work.
- Product Marketing + Research: Become intimately familiar with our users needs, passions and professional lives. Creatively work with the product team to bring user feedback to life with new features and offerings.
- Growth Marketing: Identifying scalable ways to help users bring peers and trusted colleagues to the platform. Leverage scrappy, growth hacking strategies to accelerate user acquisition.
- Project Management: Manage agencies, contractors and freelancers to deliver on a broad portfolio of marketing initiatives.
- Marketing Analytics: Partner with analytics specialists to hone strategies through methodical analysis of data spanning the entire user journey.
What We Look For:
- 6+ years of experience driving marketing led growth in a consumer, internet or B2C startup.
- Startup experience is a must. You must be scrappy and willing to get hands on while also driving marketing's focus on the big picture and alignment with our overall strategy.
- Ability to set the vision for brand marketing campaigns and to launch, manage and measure the efficacy of these campaigns.
- Experience owning a marketing budget and hitting aggressive user/customer growth goals.
- Strong analytical and operational skills to lead our investment in building a foundation for tracking and measuring marketing investments.
- Experience building a high-performing marketing team (preferably as an early startup hire).