GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Designer to our Marketing team in New York!
- Drive production of visual material, mostly in digital format.
- Ensure new ideas and solutions to constantly raise the level of design quality.
- Craft creative and compelling visuals for a global audience using multiple channels including (but not limited to) social media, blog posts/design, banners, website, emails, video, paid ads, posters, etc.
- Create still as well as gif/video formats for content.
- Lead photo or video shoots with external agencies or freelancers.
- Collaborate closely with the team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies.
- Research industry trends to bring ideas that are relevant, innovative, and original for Gympass
- Establish a deep understanding of the established brand guide and clearly convey through all marketing materials, ensuring accurate interpretation of style guide.
- Deliver creative content that is on brief, on time, on brand, and effectively communicates the messages as outlined by marketing, internal stakeholders, and business objectives.
WHO YOU ARE
- An accomplished individual with 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a designer in agencies or start-ups.
- Fluent in tools like InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of how to optimize content across digital platforms (social, video, web).
- In-depth knowledge of different areas of design such as Mobile, Video, and Motion is a plus!
- Strong writer with an impeccable grasp of the English language and developed storytelling skills.
- A true team player who loves working towards both team and individual goals by taking direction well with a flexible, friendly and positive demeanor.
- Expertise in project management and organizational skills with ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- A creative thought leader with a problem-solving mindset to translate company business goals into design.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Apprentices.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.