At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion is looking to add a Delivery Manager to help oversee the delivery of services and technology to our clients. The role will ensure the implementation of policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitoring of project resources, and evaluating customer feedback to develop improvements to our delivery process.
● Establish and refine service delivery processes to ensure consistency and quality
● Oversight of projects and resources involved including accountability for executing the project and the related processes and tasks
● Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective including streamlining projects and managing project profitability without adversely impacting the client experience
● Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements
● Work closely with clients to set success criteria and metrics to measure results
● Actively manage project timelines, milestones, deliverables, resources, issues, and risks with appropriate escalation processes in place
● Work with all stakeholders to manage communication and project results
● Ability to own Business Process Management (BPM) solutions and Custom Application Development using Java and open source
● Coordinate and enable successful project execution by working with off-shore and onsite teams
● Provide onsite execution support during extended client engagements to successfully deploy and implement solutions
● Provide technical consulting service to prospects and customers as required
● Proactively develop smart strategies and solutions to address prospect and customer requirements
● Successful engagements meet not only stated requirements but also exceed requirements by re-engineering existing workflows, improving efficiency and addressing unmet / unstated needs
● Translate customer workflows in automation and human micro-task functions
● Work closely with internal development team for platform and algorithm enhancements
● Resolves help desk tickets and customer support inquiries as required
● Contribute to RFI's, RFP's, and questionnaires
● Help define clear metrics tracking and dashboards for client and internal communication and to identify areas of improvement
● Provide senior leadership within the company and help guide and mentor others
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an IT related field
● Experience in the broad data space is a benefit
● Knowledge of the Financial Services space is preferred
● Minimum of 5 years of hands on development experience with Java, Java Script, Java Open Source frameworks, HTML5/CSS, Web Services, DB and SQL, etc.
● Proposal creation, SOW preparation, contractual agreements, project planning & management
● Technical solution design & execution experience
● Strengthening application services practice through SWOT analysis, value added suggestions and execution
● Overseeing and facilitating project delivery by working closely with offshore resources
● Ability to negotiate with the customers on matters relating to technology management, revenue, performance etc.
● Pre-sales presentation skills
● Customer requirements gathering and management
● Experience working with professional services, deployment, and support teams
● Experience overseeing Incident Management
● Onsite project execution and management
● Travel up to 25% domestically and internationally as needed