The Cellular Connection
Regional Manager Dealer
This position will support multiple Dealer location within the North New Jersey and New York Metro Area.
The Cellular Connection (TCC) is the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the country. Our extensive knowledge of the wireless industry and the relationship that we have established with Verizon allows us to provide our customers with a unique and personal experience. At The Cellular Connection we are looking for individuals that share our passion for providing this exceptional customer service.
Why work for The Cellular Connection?
The Cellular Connection (TCC) is dedicated to its employees to provide an extremely unique culture that allows our employees to love where they work. We also work to ensure that our employees have the opportunity to continue their personal/professional development.
The Cellular Connection (TCC) is committed to not only providing our customers/employees with a great experience but also committed to giving back to our communities. Check out our Culture of Good Movement: https://youtu.be/pX_fNm_G6u0
This position is primarily responsible for the overall profitability for the district and stores. This includes meeting and exceeding sales goals and percentages. In addition, this position is responsible for all employee-related issues including hiring, terminating, disciplining, in-store coaching, training, managing overhead cost, and corporate policy compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Front line support for 15-20 doors
- Role out Customer Satisfaction initiatives
- Role Plays
- Side by Side selling
- Product quizzes and knowledge
- Set sales goals and contests.
- Review Commission structures to front line and make sure it matches with desired behaviors
- Develop owners and prepare them for internal growth.
- Look for growth opportunities within their areas.
- Financial support for small dealers
- Review staffing budgets
- Overall financial health
- AR and Cash Flow review
- Inventory review
- Review sales metrics vs legacy avg to identify profit opportunities
- Responsible for all sales and customer satisfaction targets within their 15-20 stores.
- Manage VZW Relationships with DM/AM in each area.
- Review legacy store sales procedures for gap management
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to train and manage other employees.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and customer skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output.
- Must have expert knowledge of all products and services Moorehead Communications provides that includes Verizon Wireless and DISH Network.
- Must be accountable to Company Policy & Procedure Manual
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year multi-unit experience with direct reports in a leadership position.
- Working knowledge in software platforms pertaining to the day to day performance at TCC is perferred. This includes but is not limited to RQ4, eROES, Salesforce, and other third party platforms that support the organization.
- Must be able to drive for extended periods of time
The specific statements shown in each section of the description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Travel required up to 50%
Your applicaiton will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org