WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
As the Deal Desk Specialist, you will report to the US Deal Desk Manager. You willpartner with the WalkMe sales, finance, legal and operations teams on policy and processes to accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue. You will be a partner to the sales organization on important upcoming deals, and be the voice of sales back to the operations team on needs and proposed updated to policy. You'll come to have a deep understanding of the growing WalkMe business through the management of contract review process of operational projects to support WalkMe’s Sales and Finance teams.
What You'll Own
- Manage the daily quote and pricing approvals processes, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies and assist Sales with drafting and delivering order forms.
- Read and interpret commercial agreement language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Review proposals/quotes and provide Sales with deal structure and pricing guidance to increase profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Ensure that sales proposals follow established corporate strategies and business terms and legal, billing and present a solid understanding of product offerings.
- Provide technical advice to resolve complex contract system questions and assist team with issues.
What You Need to Succeed
- 2+ years minimum working in either contracts, orders administration, deal desk, sales or sales operations
- 2+ years of experience working with or supporting sales representatives, finance, legal and operations teams
- Experience using Salesforce
- You can own processes, solve problems and create credibility with your internal clients
- You are independent, motivated and know how to hit deadlines
What you will love about us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.