Customer Success Manager, Agency Accounts
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
Fast-track your career at the hottest software start-up in Silicon Valley
As a Customer Success Manager for Agency at BrightEdge, you will work closely with the SEO and Content teams of leading digital marketing agencies, to support their strategic application of BrightEdge technology. Your mission as an Agency Customer Success Manager is to work with clients to drive business goals and objectives in their organic search (SEO) initiatives.
At BrightEdge our team members share a passion for driving customer success, exhibit strong consultative and customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on execution with speed and quality.
- You will create a plan to execute customer goals using the BrightEdge platform and work within the account to achieve this value
- You will identify potential risk and understand customer level of adoption and work collaboratively with other teams to create a solution to ensure customer happiness
- Prepare and execute on quarterly customer success plans
- You will add value and platform expertise to grow customer usage of BrightEdge within each account: Introduce new features and best practices
- Develop new materials - presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals
- Track and report on key metrics for customer success
What it Takes to be Successful
- A Bachelors Degree (Required)
- 5-7 years of experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency, Account Management, or Customer Success setting
- An excellent communicator, with an entrepreneurial mind and awesome personality
- An individual who loves digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability work and thrive in fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Experienced background in SaaS, SFDC, or SEO preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- One week certification and training program in Silicon Valley
- Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Great vacation policy
- Transportation reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Team networking and social events
- Friday Lunches
- Access to annual BrightEdge lead content marketing conference
- Stocked Kitchens
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Our employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.