At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale , systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
As a member of the Customer Success team, the Insights Manager is accountable for optimizing revenue of ASAPP’s large, enterprise accounts by analyzing, identifying, and prioritizing improvements to deployment design and operational variables of the digital and voice channels (e.g. customer journeys, workforce management, user interface design, feature utilization). This is accomplished by defining analytics and optimization best practices (performance metrics, templates, reports, tools, processes, design variables that drive deployment strategy, etc.), educating internal and external customers about these best practices, and consulting on how to apply them to deployments. Working hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers (CSMs), who own the overall client relationships, the Insights Manager delivers actionable, value-added performance insights and recommendations that drive deployment strategy. In addition to working with the CSMs and Customer Success Insights team members, this role also works in close partnership with the Deployment Management, Solution Architecture, Product, Data Science, and Machine Learning teams to drive value for clients.
What you'll do
- Leverage ASAPP and client data to measure and benchmark business, user experience, and operational KPIs across multiple accounts
- Compile and present internally and externally regular performance updates containing performance summaries and visualizations communicating progress on impact, opportunities, and risks associated with each client/portfolio
- Identify and present data-driven, user-centered recommendations on how to optimize
- Develop and enhance standardized evaluation techniques, tools, and templates to enable analysis and identification of actionable insights in the most efficient manner possible
- Collaborate with Data Science and Machine Learning teams to consume insights on how to improve product and deployment performance
- Form the face and voice of their customer engagement infrastructure serving as a subject matter expert and strategic advisor to internal and external customer on matters of ASAPP implementation strategy, customer engagement strategy
- Help define details for A/B tests and other sound methodologies for impact assessment to measure the impact of the ASAPP deployment, proof of concept experiments, various deployment design variables, and ASAPP product enhancements
What you'll need
- 4+ years’ experience in enterprise client-facing roles, in either Consultative, Customer Success, Delivery, Sales, or Product areas
- 4+ years of experience performing business analysis, project management, and overseeing data analysis projects through to completion
- Excel and PowerPoint power user (or equivalent applications like Google Sheets/Slides or Keynote)
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong business acumen
- Proven experience with creating a variety of impactful and intuitive data visualizations of simple and complex data inclusive of trending and segmentation
- Excellent persuasion, communication, written, and boardroom presentation skills
- Consultative, strategic mindset with proven ability to “sell without being a seller”
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Psychology, Economics, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Project management skills, and the ability to perform as a team player and leader
- Ability to travel to clients at least 2 days out of each month
We'd like to see
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, manipulating data and writing queries
- 4+ years of performing data and statistical analyses using R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in customer service or operations
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality.
- AI/ML/NLP technology analysis and delivery experience
- SaaS or tech start-up experience
- Experience with Mac, Slack, Confluence, and JIRA
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch daily
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack room
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.