Remote but must live in NYC area
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Being a human (because Freshly prefers people to machines!), we all drop the proverbial ball sometimes. But when servicing our hungry customers, these errors could leave a bad taste in their mouths (not our goal!). Hence our need for CX Specialists! We are looking for a dedicated, customer-loving, all-around awesome person to join the special ranks of our customer service team in the Big Apple, while working from the comforts of their own home!
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Freshly, you play a crucial role in supporting the qualitative excellence of our customer service operations by providing direct feedback to CX personnel. The Specialist is a member of a small-knit, elite team that ensures Freshly customer service meets high-quality standards through regular ticket monitoring and reviews. The Specialist also de facto serves as an upper tier of CX support and specialty projects. After a month long of “in-office“ training, this position will be “work from home“ aka remote.
When it comes to YOU as a person, we are looking for someone obsessed with quality customer service (maybe you actually dream about it)! For you, patience is a virtue (and also one of your greatest traits) AND you have a level of attentiveness unmatched by anyone in your group of friends. Your ability to communicate rivals some of the greatest orators of all time. Positivity simply oozes from your pores like Pharrell’s “Happy” blasting from every car window in the summer of 2013. And lastly, you possess the ability to empathize with anyone or anything.
- Monitor phones, chats, SMS and/or email communications based on our in-house quality assurance standards and processes.
- Take escalated calls from frontline customer service agents and resolving/de-escalating those issues using available tools.
- Assist loyal customers with their order management needs, including investigating and resolving their concerns.
- Aid other team leaders with a myriad of key support tasks, including chargeback responses, social media communication, shipping investigations, online review site responses, etc.
- Answer phones, chats, and emails, based on coverage needs.
- A suitable space to set-up a small in-home office.
- At least 4+ years experience in a customer service role - preferably as a leader/senior member.
- Schedule flexibility to work weekends and later hours (up to 10pm in all time zones).
- A keen sense of quality and excellence and the ability to recognize this in the work of others.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written.
- A willingness to take initiative and ownership.
- An ability to work autonomously and productively.
- A FUN attitude!
Position: Full-Time (remote but must live in NYC area)
Freshly is a leading prepared food-tech subscription service. We deliver healthy, gourmet meals directly to our customers across 48 states. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful meals that are chef-made with 100% all-natural ingredients. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle (over 85 banned ingredients) quick and simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta