Freshly is one of the fastest-growing food-tech startups and the largest fresh-prepared meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easier by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to consumers. We’re passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
Freshly's Marketing Team is looking for a talented, food-and-wellness obsessed content manager to join our New York City team. You will be responsible for researching, writing and editing articles for our new content platform, tracking analytics and helping the team reach their KPIs that ladder up to larger marketing goals around raising brand awareness/education and driving consideration. You will also be a vital contributor of innovative editorial concepts to the content team. We are looking for candidates who ideally have content marketing experience for a brand, are born wordsmiths who have a penchant for sharpening tone of voice, and can pivot quickly and remain unflustered in a fast-moving startup environment. Above all, you are a natural storyteller who knows how to strike the balance between producing quality content and measuring the impact on the brand and business.
- Report, write and edit food, wellness and business-related articles for Freshly’s content platform
- Help build out the new CMS, working with the product team to iterate and optimize content performance
- Create and analyze content metric reports, helping the team understand the impact of the content we’re creating
- Sharpen and maintain the new brand tone of voice on the blog
- Participate in creative brainstorms, represent content team in cross-functional meetings
- Bonus: familiarity with SEO best practices, tools such as SEMRush, Google AdWords
- Travel 10-15% (within the US)
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong reporting/writing/editing skills
- Tapped into the food and wellness media community and trends
- Brand content marketing sensibility
- Proactive, can-do attitude, creative problem solver
- Basic understanding of CMS tools, Google Analytics or other analytics tool
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards.
Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils. In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!