Who We Are
PowerSpike is a media & technology company focused on building the most compelling and streamlined destination for activating sponsorships within gaming communities. PowerSpike collaborates with 20,000+ gaming and esports influencers to execute premium, authentic influencer marketing campaigns. PowerSpike’s influencer network reaches over 125M viewers every month and grew over 1000% in 2018. The 4-year-old company is backed by Techstars, Cox Enterprises, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Dorm Room Fund, and Ocean Azul Partners.
What we’re building
PowerSpike is the world’s first Influencer Exchange.
Like a traditional ad exchange, where buyers can place bids for ads in real-time, PowerSpike’s technology instead enables brands to bid on influencers. We’re taking the simple and streamlined experience of programmatic advertising and combining it with the authenticity of influencer marketing to deliver instantly scalable influencer campaigns. Think Google Ads meets influencers.
Currently focused on the gaming space, our technology enables brands like Intuit TurboTax and Activision Blizzard to launch influencer campaigns across our network of over 20,000+ Twitch streamers, just like they'd make a media buy.
Your work will directly help influencers pursue their dreams and assist some of the biggest brands in the world in streamlining their influencer marketing efforts.
What we need
PowerSpike is looking for a streamer oriented & engagement focused Community Manager with a background in livestreaming to join our marketing team!
Working closely with the Accounts team, and reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing our community management strategy, building, launching and executing a partnership program, and serving as a brand ambassador for PowerSpike at industry events and on social networks. You will be the direct point of contact for many streamers and will be responsible for creating delightful experiences when it comes to working with PowerSpike. Your work will directly help thousands of creators to make streaming their full-time career.
We value learning, creativity, candor, and collaboration - and as one of the first people at PowerSpike, we’re looking for someone who can help us define our culture and processes for years to come. Simply put, we believe in hiring A+ people, giving them clarity in what success means, and then supporting them to their fullest potential.
- Developing, managing, maintaining, and growing a community strategy on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and other official channels (website, Discord etc.) while simultaneously recommending and implementing changes and optimizations of these channels as required ensuring best practice
- Spearheading the launch of PowerSpike’s streamer partnership program and growing this initiative over time
- Working directly with PowerSpike’s streaming community to increase platform engagement and provide world class support Proactively reaching out to and understanding the wants and needs of new top streamers on the PowerSpike platform; as well as communicating those needs directly to the PowerSpike team
- Serving as PowerSpike’s brand representative at industry events including E3, TwitchCon, PAX, and others as needed
- Owning initiatives which encourage and reinforce engagement within the community and develop community activities which tie into ongoing marketing campaigns
- Responding to streamers in a timely manner, and monitoring, tracking and reporting on streamer feedback
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing, development team and other key stakeholders as required, clearly defining an innovative and compelling brand community/social roadmap and ensuring regular & clear communication of all planned activity
- 2-3+ years’ experience in social media, community management, and live streaming
- This position requires a balance of creative thinking, writing, content creation planning and execution
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, etc.)Experience with social media management for brands
- Experience with live streaming on Twitch, Mixer, YouTube Gaming, and other platforms
- Strong connections with the live streaming and content creation community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience with the esports, gaming, and influencer ecosystem
BONUS POINTS IF...
- You are an active streamer and content creator
- You are a gamer. We love video games and so does our community
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Early access to new products, games and services emerging in the space
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing startups in the gaming ecosystem
PowerSpike, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.