- Complete pre-screenings and intake assessments for clients in need of shelter or other services.
- Complete Initial Service Plans and Service Plan reviews (Case Conferences) for clients/families, and facilitate any additional family meetings or program visits.
- Coordinate services identified in the Initial Service Plan and subsequent reviews to assist clients in meeting their short and long-term goals.
- Complete home assessments for clients who will be utilizing weekend passes.
- Report any suspected abuse or neglect to State Central Register.
- Complete fieldwork.
- Oversee direct care staff regarding their specific responsibilities supporting case management.
- Provide aftercare services to clients for 90-days post discharge.
- Maintain case records and ensure necessary documents are present on all current residents and clients in their 90-day aftercare period.
- Facilitate weekly force field/team meeting.
- Complete monthly and annual statistical reports.
- Work collaboratively with Program Coordinator and Independent Living Specialist to ensure quality of service.
- Participate in other program activities including Quality Assurance team.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required
- MSW preferred.
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
- Be team players.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
. WORKING CONDITIONS
Working conditions vary between office work and field visits.
. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participate in staff and/or team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to maintain a caseload.