OnSiteIQ is a computer vision platform for construction risk. We are an early stage startup with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitiously building the future of visual documentation and risk assessment for construction sites. With ground breaking technology we are reimagining how construction sites are built with more transparency, accountability, and safety in mind
As a business development representative, you will be the first point of contact to senior executives at development and general contracting companies in the business of developing, owning or building real estate properties. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, taking a deep dive into each market in your region.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct market research by understanding the stakeholders and decision makers surrounding construction projects in your region
- Identify and engage construction project partners, and map organizations to understand needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Utilize your written and verbal interpersonal skills to connect with prospective customers through cold outreach
- Keep the CRM up to date with accurate project and contact information
- Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate sales process and close deals
- Confident and focused with a proven track record of success
- Self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Confident, unwavering and determined
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving sales processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
- Not afraid of the unknown.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in real estate or a start-up
- Cold outreach confidence
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
What it's like to work at OnSiteIQ:
- We are a team of entrepreneurs determined to change the world of construction
- Our vision is to have the largest data set of construction risk in the industry
- Our mission is for our technology to touch every construction site in the world to help save lives
- We have crafted the industries strongest team of advisors in construction, risk and real estate
- We are Venture backed by a world-renowned leader in risk and insurtech
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance/dental/vision
- Cold brew on tap!
- Gym membership discount
OnSiteIQ builds world-class technology that brings construction sites to its users, wherever they are, without all the dust and debris. OnSiteIQ automatically maps 360-degree imagery to building floor plans, enabling people to virtually walk through these sites to monitor progress, find and track issues, and collaborate with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI & computer vision expertise, the OnSiteIQ team is working toward a risk assessment platform that’s safer and faster than any human inspection.