Unispace is a global workplace design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results for our clients. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: we’re one global team with a fearless sense of possibility and the freedom to challenge convention. Our culture is open, collaborative and built on talent and experience that spans the globe.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development professional to join our team in New York. Working as part of a highly effective team, this role is responsible for the development and growth of profitable new business for our pipeline of work. This is a highly skilled sales position that requires someone with the personal drive and passion to survive in a fast-paced sales environment. At Unispace, we’re shaping the future of the global workplace, so this is an exciting time to join our agile team as we continuously transform ourselves to deliver against our strategic goals and business growth projections.
What You'll Deliver
- Proactively generate new business in line with the business development strategy
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline through the development of new and nurturing of existing leads
- Educate clients on Unispace's methodology and capabilities and convert them into sales opportunities
- Outreach to the New York brokerage, and third-party project management community to educate them on Unispace's methodology and capabilities and develop a strong network within the communities
- Effectively engage with senior level decision makers both over the telephone and face to face
- Coordinate with the Client Partnerships team to produce winning client presentations
- Partner with the Client Relations, Marketing, Design and Delivery teams to prepare proposals and respond to RFPs
- Accurately maintain client data in the Salesforce CRM.
You are an agile high-calibre business development professional with proven experience in successfully generating deals in the New York architectural, design, and construction market. Committed to client excellence, you will have strong local networks and the ability to win clients by pitching professionally and persuasively. You are results driven and an excellent communicator with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Does this sound like you? If so, then don’t delay, apply today!