We are Archetype
Setting the standard for the next generation of global agencies, Archetype partners with category creators and industry leaders to build the world’s most magnetic brands. We are 650 curious and creative individuals in 21 offices around the world that work together knowing that our clients’ success is our success.
Our standards are high, and we work with the best. We encourage curiosity. We celebrate ambition. We value kindness above all else. We are self-motivated storytellers who are unafraid to break new ground with strategic, creative campaigns.
We are looking to add an Associate to our New York Team.
The Associate Program is designed for college graduates who are looking to launch a career in tech marketing and communications. Our six-month program is hands-on and gives Associates the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of communications and marketing in a creative environment where they receive mentor ship from senior staff + coaching from peers every day. Associates become full-fledged team members, allowing them to make an impact, learn the ropes, and gain direct insight into the day-to-day of integrated communications professionals.
Length of Graduate Program: Temporary full-time, (6 months)
- Support 4-5 client account teams
- Draft press materials, including news releases, media alerts and pitch letters
- Develop social media content for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Read, track and report on relevant business and industry trade news
- Create and maintain media lists and identify proactive media opportunities
- Assist with new business efforts, brainstorms and research
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Interest in public relations, content creation and social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology
- Available for a full-time, three- to six-month commitment
Archetype is committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.