- Provides 24-hour on-callcoverage to program staff via agency cell phone.
- Supervises Program Coordinatorsin all aspects of their job.
- Ensures case managementprotocols are in compliance with RHY/safety regulations. Ensures superiorcase management services including ambitious family and/or resource involvement,health care, housing, educational, and vocational programs for allresidents.
- Collaborates effectively toassure adequate and professional clinical and independent living services.
- Works with Intake staff tomaintain a 90% bed utilization rate.
- Participates in budgetdevelopment, monitoring, and modification.
- Acts as an on-calladministrator in the Program Director’s absence.
- Provides site coverage in theabsence of a Program Coordinator.
- Responsible for creation andreorganization of the systems utilized at the Inn to keep in compliancewith State (OCFS) and City (DYCD) regulations.
- Maintains full staffing and overseesthe recruitment and selection of all new hires.
- Is PTS/EMS (DYCD Database) trained and proficient
- Ensures all full-time staffmeets the annual training requirements.
- Works with the Program Directorto complete timely staff evaluations. Prepares the annual performanceevaluations for Program Coordinators, and monitors staff evaluations andtraining documentation.
- Collaborates with Program Coordinators, Case Planners, Director ofClient Services, and Program Director on incident management, review, andsubmission, including State Central Register and Justice Center reporting.
- Attends monthly activites suchas program staff meetings, monthly site inspections, QI meetings, RHYadvisory meetings, etc..
- Prepares for and attends all Cityand State inspections.
- Creates and ensures themaintenance of program milieus is safe, caring, and therapeutic.
- Review, complete and submit allstatistical monthly reports, and annual reports. Oversee the submission ofdaily census as required by City/State.
- Conduct program reviews asrequired, and does case readings especially related to the preparation ofincident reports.
- Analyze environmentalsurveillance and quality control activities such as facility reviews andsite visits.
- Performs regular policy review,risk management, and revisions for program specific quality management andimprovement activities, as advised by agency QI staff.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
BSW with related
experience, LMSW preferred. Experience in program supervision.
Experience with computer databases and Word/Excel. Experience with audit
preparation, accreditation/survey activities. Familiarity with RHY City
and State regulations and standards is preferable.
II.RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
Develop and maintain community and service linkages.
Be a team player.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
II. WORKING CONDITIONS
Driver’s license preferred.