Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
- Meeting and greeting guests as they enter the office providing excellent hospitality and addressing their needs
- Developing and maintaining a high level of company knowledge and professionalism
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Keeping the front desk, reception area, lobby and conference rooms tidy
- Distributing mail to the appropriate departments and staff members
- Serving as the main point of office questions and needs
- Performing general office clerical duties
- Ordering/Maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Manage organize the upkeep of Design Materials Library
- Coordinate Vendor lunch and Learn program
- Organize special event meetings or training programs
- Must be an excellent communicator, including being comfortable speaking with people over the phone, through e-mail and in person
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office environment performing administrative duties
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google Suites
- Can-do attitude, motivated to succeed and passionate about helping others
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !