WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
Serve as the trusted point of contact for WalkMe’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through on boarding, project success, and renewals.
Engage each account to ensure that every WalkMe functionality and offering are used, maximizing the value of each WalkMe subscription.
Work cohesively with professional services and sales to establish project deliverables and customer’s ongoing service package needs.
Always think of ways that WalkMe can increase renewals and create long-term customer success.
WHAT YOU'LL OWN
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, from end-to-end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Establish relationships with important C - Level Executives to secure renewal and guide further product adoption.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how WalkMe address their essential need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success.
- Update customers of how the WalkMe Product roadmap will continue to ease the issues faced for any guided online experience.
- Monitor customer user trends and give recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’.
- Communicate with technical, business, and C-level Executives
- Produce pricing strategy, negotiation, and closing process of renewals and services packages.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in account management or post-sales relationship management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, or start-up companies.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Sales process, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred.
- Familiarity with customer requirements, identify, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of WalkMe solution within customer environment.
- Demonstrate high competency in sales discovery methodologies and Return on investment discussions.
- Relationship management internally to establish resource needs.
- Design pricing strategy and articulate commercial aspects of the agreement.
- Perform tactically while providing high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Natural proactive nature who works to curb reactive behaviors
- Approaches all situations with and empathetic and patient manner.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.