As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is seeking a driven Account Executive (AE) to join our office in New York City. This opportunity is for sales professionals who want to establish and advance their career in the competitive, high-reward tech industry. You will take the lead in performing demos of the BrightEdge SaaS platform with VPs, CMOs, and other C-level executives.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are a quick learner, are agile and adaptable, driven to “win all the way,” and are ready to take the next step in your sales career, then we would love to have you at BrightEdge!
- Run web-based demonstrations of the BrightEdge SaaS platform to close new business logos
- Deliver Demos Effectively: Quarterback and solution-sell a high volume of demos
- Operate on monthly goals/customer based activities and meet a monthly sales quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Adopt a proven sales technique
What it Takes to be Successful
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least one years of closing experience in a SaaS environment is required
- Lead generation experience strongly preferred
- Must have experience in a quota carrying position (MRR Preferred)
- SFDC experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly SPIFFS
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the BrightEdge Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training in California
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.