WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As we continue to rapidly expand, we are seeking an experienced and driven Sales Account Executive to manage all aspects of the sale's cycle, ensuring WalkMe's continued growth and success. You will report to the Senior Director of NA Sales.
About the Role
- Respond to incoming lead requests
- Manage sales activity and forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com
- Manage the entire sales process from introduction to close over the phone
- Collaborate with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Enterprise accounts
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts as well existing customers
- Present WalkMe solutions using a values-based sales approach and techniques while working closely with a Sales Engineers
What You'll Own
- First 30 days: complete on-boarding and become proficient in WalkMe's product, value proposition, use cases, competitive differentiation and sales process
- Within 60 days: manage cycles from inbound leads assigned by round-robin call distribution, develop and begin execution
- Within 90 days: be positioned to close initial cycles
- Within 6 months: build an opportunity pipeline that is 2x your annual quota
- Within a year: exceed your annual sales quota
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience of over achievement in your past Sales Executive roles (top 10 to 20%), with a record of advancement and increased responsibility
- You have sold new business and expansions (up-sales / cross-sell). Enterprise expansion experience is a plus
- 6+ years of closing experience and at least 2+ years experience in the expansions of strategic accounts
- Minimum 3 years of solution selling using an inside sales approach, high-volume transactions over the phone
- Experience using WalkMe is a major plus!
- Located in one of our Office locations: San Francisco, New York, or Raleigh or in one of our remote areas: Boston, Chicago, or Austin
What You Will Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zuora, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.