WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As we continue to rapidly expand, we are seeking an experienced and driven Sales Account Executive to manage all aspects of the sale's cycle, ensuring WalkMe's continued growth and success. You will report to the Senior Director of NA Sales in our San Francisco office.
About the Role
- Manage and responds to incoming lead requests.
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com.
- Drive entire sales process from introduction to close over the phone.
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Enterprise accounts.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts as well existing customers.
- Present WalkMe solutions using value based sales approaches and techniques working closing with Pre Sales Engineers.
- Execution of sales activities with internal
What You'll Own
- In first 30 days, complete onboarding training and gain a proficient working knowledge of WalkMe’s product, value proposition, use cases, competitive differentiation, and sales process.
- Within the first 60 days, starting managing cycles from inbound leads being assigned by round-robin call distribution, develop and begin execution.
- Within the first quarter, be in a position to start closing initial cycles.
- Within the first 6 months, build a potential opportunity pipeline that is 2x the annual quota
- Exceed annual sales quota in first 12 months.
What You Need to Succeed
- Track record of consistent earnings over-achievement in past Sales Executive roles (top 10-20% of company), advancement and increased responsibility in past positions.
- Experience with selling new business and also expansions (up-sales/cross-sell). Enterprise expansion experience is a major plus.
- 6+ years of closing experience
- 2+ years experience in the expansions of strategic accounts.
- Minimum 3 years of solution selling using an inside sales approach, high-volume transactions over the phone
- Experience using WalkMe a major plus!
What You Will Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- WalkMe Raises 40 million in Series F funding.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.