OnSiteIQ is a computer vision-based platform that is disrupting the real estate industry. We are an early stage startup with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitiously building the future of visual documentation and risk assessment for development projects. With ground breaking technology we are reimagining how buildings are built with more transparency, accountability, and safety in mind.
OnSiteIQ is looking for the most ambitious women and men to join our Account Executive team and bring our ground-breaking SaaS platform to real estate owners/developers across the country. This position is located in Grand Central Tech, the hub of innovation in midtown Manhattan.
As an Account Executive, you will be positioning the platform to senior executives at real estate development and investment companies for use on their development sites. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, with the responsibility of connecting with real estate partners and closing deals. As one of the earliest members of the team you’ll have a lasting impact on our business.
What You'll Do:
- Help bring the real estate industry forward into the 21st century
- Identify and engage development project stakeholders to map organizations and understand their needs
- Develop relationships with and articulate platform value propositions to the decision makers at the largest development firms in the United States
- Work the sales process from an initial meeting to a closed contract
- Manage a sales pipeline to hit personal and team quotas
- Work closely with our Sales Ops and VP of Sales to refine market outreach strategy
- Engage with our Customer Success team to encourage product adoption internally throughout the organization
- Confident and focused on the mission, with a consistent record
- Visionary, self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving sales processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or MBA
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS or selling to real estate developers
- Experience selling enterprise-level B2B SaaS solutions a plus
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Why You’ll Like Working for OnSiteIQ:
- Flexible PTO so you can take the time you need
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
- OnSiteIQ is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by following simple safety protocol
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.