As a member of the 3-4 member store management team, the Manager, with limited supervision, is responsible for the daily operations of the entire restaurant, including restaurant appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensures that the operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion by providing direction and guidance to employees.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire food and drink menu and its preparation.
- Maintains current and accurate documentation as defined by company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for achieving targeted financial results (employee scheduling, liquor orders, etc).
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for the entire restaurant.
- Ensures all health inspections meet required state standards.
As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager with Bonefish Grill, you will be part of a quickly growing and successful company with one of the most popular brand names in casual dining. Our company culture is geared toward customer service, innovation and fun, and you will find plenty of support from all levels of the organization. We offer comprehensive training as well as plenty of opportunities for professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
Here's some of what we offer:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Prescription card
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- Meal discount
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible spending
- Employee assistance program
- 2+ years of prior restaurant management experience.
- Experience in serving and managing beer, wine and liquor.
- Awareness of state and local liquor laws.
- Some college level course work or degree a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken.
- Must possess ability to interact with all levels, work independently, and ability to see projects through implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and have the ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Must exhibit the highest level of professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be is self-motivated, results driven, able to handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment, flexible, willingness to understand the business, and possesses proven organizational and critical thinking skills.
Bloomin' Brands Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.