Jr. Loan Officer (Refi)
Get paid commissions while you learn!
Inside Loan Agents receive 100% inbound calls from NAF generated leads, the same leads as the Sr LO's.
We also supply the best ongoing training and leadership in the Call Center Industry, all focused on your success.
NAF LO's have all the modern tools needed to move fast and be successful, including:
- Industry leading Comp Plan with super low online rates and fees.
- 1000's of Real Estate partners to help your borrower find a home quick, and ensure the loan closes with you.
- The latest and greatest CRM and LOS systems.
- NAF's Rapid app ensures quick and accurate 1003's from your borrower, on their cell phone
- Texting ability from our CRM, as well as mass voice mails to reach a group.
- We service our own loans, your picture and contact info stay on their mortgage coupon.
- All your funded clients are yours to keep, you get the refinances and referrals for higher comp
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Perform lock extensions, pipeline management, appraisal orders among other daily duties
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
- Collect and analyze customers documentation for submission to underwriters for pre-qualification of purchase clients
- Structure and price loans accurately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Some experience and current product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and skills to learn federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Current working knowledge of mortgage loan process.
- 0-2 years' experience as a Loan Processor, Jr. Processor, Loan Setup Clerk, Loan Officer Assistant, Sales, or equivalent. Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
- NMLS licensing preferred, but not required in some branches.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.