Automotive Service Advisor
Herb Chambers Volvo Cars Norwood is looking for an Experienced Service Advisor with a proven track record to join our team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for overseeing the service and repair of vehicles brought to the dealership & to ensure all clients are retained as 100% completely satisfied.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person with a top-tier pay plan & a great work environment.
The Herb Chambers Company has been honored by The Boston Globe for 9 years in a row as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Oversees service orders & related documentation
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Sets service appointments and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Able to work with little supervision
- Liaison between all inner departments
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Continued training
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Proven CSI record
- 2+ years previous experience as a Service Advisor
For a confidential interview, please submit your resume.
Herb Chambers Volvo Cars Norwood
1120 Providence Highway, Rte. 1 “The Automile"
Norwood, MA 02062