Aventri is eagerly seeking a new Software Support Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, YOU will work directly with our clients to provide customer service, technical assistance and troubleshooting support on the usage of our award winning event management software products. If you are tapped into the thought process of an Event Planner and have a passion for easing their pain through providing amazing service, You'll love growing with us!
FYI - the hours for this role would be Sunday through Thursday 9AM - 5PM. After training, Sundays would be working from home.
What We Have For You?
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution for incoming requests via E-Mail, phone, on-line chat function and client support system
- Provide guidance and support on configuration of client's registration, micro sites, surveys etc.
- Troubleshoot issues within system to determine the source
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and system updates
- Fully document trouble tickets for response to client or escalation to Tier III.
- Update training and support materials as required
- Work with Technology and Product Management department to develop and incorporate client solutions.
- Additional project and ad hoc assignments
What you have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years experience in a software environment handling incoming client requests
- Experience in the events and meetings industry - HUGE PLUS
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online chats.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software, Word Processing software and email, a good understanding of HTML desired
Why You'll Love it Here:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Employees enjoy 100% company paid Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Company paid Life, STD and LTD insurance
- Pre-tax saving plans for Dependent care, Healthcare and Commuting expenses
- Fitness reimbursement
- 401K with 100% match of 4% contribution - No vesting period
- Generous Paid Time Off with flexible schedules
- You'll be part of a fun, entrepreneurial environment where you can roll up your sleeves and get involved in different aspects of a growing collaborative culture