Snow Cat Transporter (Northstar, CA, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Warehouse Transport crew members are responsible for delivering goods and supplies to our on mountain food and beverage locations. This includes: loading, unloading, and storing of all goods at on-mountain locations. Maintaining organization/cleanliness of receiving locations is a priority for all 2nd shift crew positions. Our on mountain restaurants need to be properly supplied to provide great experiences for our guests, so safety while transporting is a must.
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Skill Level: Entry, Intermediate
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Able to work the entire season —required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Willing to work 2nd shift (late night shifts)—required
- Willing to work holidays as required—required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Able to lift 50lbs—required
- Able to stand for long periods of time—required
- English Proficiency—required
- Understand Safety guidelines - required
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458010